English Arabic Chinese (Simplified) Chinese (Traditional) Dutch French German Hebrew Hindi Indonesian Italian Japanese Korean Persian Polish Portuguese Russian Spanish Thai Vietnamese

REMINDER: Check SPAM folder for our 2 Email Replies.

Deed Poll

Singapore Deed Poll

Singapore Deed Poll for Name Change

  • Ever wondered how to remove your hanyu pinyin name in brackets appearing in your IC?
  • Or how to change your child's name?
  • Or how to add or change a new first or Christian name?
  • Or how to add your name in Chinese or non-English characters?
  • Or how to remove "S/O" or "D/O" from your name?

Loh Eben Ong LLP is a premier name change Singapore Lawyers and Law Firm (established since 1994), and has assisted thousands in changing their names via Singapore Deed Poll. If you have been thinking of changing your name in your Identity Card or your Child's name, look no further.

Submit your Deed Poll Quote and Deed Poll Online application via DeedPoll.sg, LAW.com.sg or SG Lawyers Mobile App

Watch Video Instructions > 

Continue Reading

Why Change Your Name?

Changing name can be very sentimental and emotional to most people. We all have been given names by our parents, and as we grow older, we may be motivated by many personal reasons as to why we should change or modify our original names. What is your reason(s) for the change of your name.

Continue Reading

Quick Links to Deed Poll

    Important Issues on Deed Poll

    Minor Change of Name

    Change of Name for a Child Below the Age of 21 Years. From 1 June 2007, to effect a change of name of a minor, the Immigration & Checkpoints Authority of Singapore (ICA) requires one parent to complete a form to declare that the minor’s other parent has also consented to the name change, in addition to producing the Deed Poll. If the other parent is uncontactable or has died, the parent who has signed the Deed Poll must state this information on the Declaration Form accordingly.

    Continue Reading

    Singapore Deed Poll FAQ

    Check out the FAQ on Changing your name for yourself and/or your child in Singapore via a Singapore Deed Poll.

    Continue Reading

    You May Also Like

    Flowchart of Singapore Deed Poll

    To a lay person, changing one's name in Singapore can be seen as a complicated process. Through our pioneering Deed Poll Online since 1998, we have simplified this process through our websites at LAW.com.sg and DeedPoll.sg, and through our SG Lawyers Mobile App. We have also launched a suite of Singapore Deed Poll videos.

    Below is the flowchart of the Singapore Deed Poll Process.

    Continue Reading

    Deed Poll Registry

    One of the advantages of using Loh Eben Ong's Deed Poll service is that we archive all our clients' Deed Polls in electronic format, primarily in pdf format, and you can apply for certified true copy of Deed Poll at Apply CTC Deed Poll Online.

    Continue Reading


    Loh Eben Ong LLP
    112 Middle Road #07-00
    Midland House
    Singapore 188970
    Tel: +65 6338 1810


    Who's Online

    We have 222 guests and no members online

    Information in this website shall NOT be construed as legal advice and may contain inaccuracies or errors. You must agree to our TERMS and PRIVACY, otherwise, please leave this site immediately.

    Copyright © Loh Eben Ong LLP. Singapore Law Firm and Lawyers